cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Jave enabled but continue to get this message "Your browser must have Java enabled to use the Client for Java" I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing?

Highlighted
New User

I have Jave enabled but continue to get this message "Your browser must have Java enabled to use the Client for Java" I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing?

I get this message when trying to log into citrix. I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing? edit

3 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I have Jave enabled but continue to get this message "Your browser must have Java enabled to use the Client for Java" I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing?

This forum's software doesn't see that you have Java installed.
Does Java appear in your plugins listing?
Tools > Addons > Plugins

Site Moderator

Re: I have Jave enabled but continue to get this message "Your browser must have Java enabled to use the Client for Java" I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing?

Java and JavaScript are different things despite the similar names. The only place you can enable/disable Java (if you have the Plugin installed and in use by Firefox) is in Tools->Addons->Plugins as there is no longer a Preference you can toggle in Tools->Options.

Site Moderator

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Java