cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and now I cannot use it...one of your suugestions said to ensure that my security systems are up to date. How do I do that?

Highlighted
New User

I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and now I cannot use it...one of your suugestions said to ensure that my security systems are up to date. How do I do that?

I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and have been unable to access it or the old version... please help.

5 REPLIES
New User

Re: I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and now I cannot use it...one of your suugestions said to ensure that my security systems are up to date. How do I do that?

My McAfee seems to no longer be compatible with Firefox. Also Adobe upgrades ask me to close Firefox. UGH

New User

Re: I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and now I cannot use it...one of your suugestions said to ensure that my security systems are up to date. How do I do that?

My McAfee security center and site advisor seems to no longer be compatible with Firefox. plz help me to get it update

New User

My Firefox died, 20th November 2011. When started up, the tab came up on the task bar, but nothing else.

I used another browser to download and install a fresh version, and it worked OK. (Firefox then immediately said it needed to be updated, from version 4 to version 8 !)

But McAfee has ceased to work with it, and Firefox Add-ons gives no clue as to why or what to do.

New User

i renewed McAfee on desktop computer,it does not appear to be working now on laptop

Site Moderator

To jessiedees,

When you posted a reply to this thread recently, you were replying to a question that was asked over a year ago.

This thread was locked because of a new feature just added to the Support Forum, that automatically locks a thread if it was originally created over 180 days in the past.

If you need help with Firefox you should ask a new question. You can use this link as a starting point: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new