cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to have the tabs left-aligned, as they used to be, and in a separate toolbar from my bookmarks. Right now they're combined, and the tabs are off to the right. Can't find a way to change it.

Highlighted
New User

I'd like to have the tabs left-aligned, as they used to be, and in a separate toolbar from my bookmarks. Right now they're combined, and the tabs are off to the right. Can't find a way to change it.

Trying to figure out how to have the bookmarks in a separate toolbar above any open tabs, and get the tabs back over to the left side of the screen, where (I think) they belong! I'm on Windows XP/SP3 and Firefox 6.0.1.

2 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I'd like to have the tabs left-aligned, as they used to be, and in a separate toolbar from my bookmarks. Right now they're combined, and the tabs are off to the right. Can't find a way to change it.

Open the Firefox SafeMode and select Reset Toolbars and Conrols - (only) and then hit the "Make Changes and Restart" button

See - SafeMode window

New User

Re: I'd like to have the tabs left-aligned, as they used to be, and in a separate toolbar from my bookmarks. Right now they're combined, and the tabs are off to the right. Can't find a way to change it.

POIFECT!!! Worked like a charm...you're a genius! Thank you so much...one less annoyance in a day full of them!