cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I continuously am receiving this pop-up, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is wrong and how can I fix it?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

I continuously am receiving this pop-up, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is wrong and how can I fix it?

I was receiving a lot of trash emails and such and cleared all my cookies and history. Now I am getting this pop-up and it is interferring with my internet usage, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is it and how can it be fixed, deleted, gotten rid of, etc. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New User

Re: I continuously am receiving this pop-up, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is wrong and how can I fix it?

I worked out whats wrong. it may has do with McAfee Siteadvisor. I have disabled siteadvisor which seemly have stopped messages popping up.

12 REPLIES
New User

Re: I continuously am receiving this pop-up, "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function." What is wrong and how can I fix it?

I worked out whats wrong. it may has do with McAfee Siteadvisor. I have disabled siteadvisor which seemly have stopped messages popping up.

New User

Where is the siteadvisor located????

New User

Hi. SiteAdvisor is usually located in Firefox's add ons extensions. Hope this helps.

New User

New HP Desktop install, Windows 7 and newest version of Firefox- same error "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function"

Disabled SiteAdvisor as SmileyMike suggested and issue seems to be resolved.

Thanks!

Legend

New User

Disabling Site Advisor did not work for me. Can't get internet on any browser, not just FF, though my internet connection on the house is working and I'm connected. HELP! I'mosing customers by the minute!

New User

I was fine last night, this didn't happen till I went to internet this am and FF automatically updated to 6. Every time they update, I can't get to the net on any browser. I'm getting tired of this.

Legend

@pblover - Cannot Connect after Upgrading Firefox

Check and tell if its working.

New User

Worked like a charm! Thank you!!