I downloaded IMesh and now it keeps reverting to http://search.imesh.com/. I got to tools, options, and reset the homepage, but the next time I open the browser, it's back to http://search.imesh.com/. I've removed the IMesh software from my computer but it didn't help.
1. In the location bar, type about:config and hit Enter.
2. In the filter at the top, type: keyword.URL
3. Double click it and remove whatever's in there. You'll see it revert to "Default" and "String".
4. Go to File | Exit
5. Restart Firefox, go to the site you want to set as your homepage.
6. Go to Tools | Options | General.
7. Make sure it says "Show My Homepage" in the first dropdown menu.
8. Click the button called "Use Current Pages" to set the homepage to the one you have on the screen.