I can't uninstall or update flashplayer 10.3 r183 so can't see flash video
I had problems watching flash after updating to glash 11.3. So I read that the problem could be solved by installing flash 10.3. So I downloaded it from adobe ocd installed it and it still didn't work. But now I can't uninstall it. I've downloaded the uninstaller from adobe but after I run it it still says use flash "10.3 r183" in firefox. the same if I try updating to the newest flash.
I tried contacting adobe but they didn't know what to do and said there must be a problem in firefox. But uninstalling firefox doasn't help either.
Re: I can't uninstall or update flashplayer 10.3 r183 so can't see flash video
You're running an oudated version of Firefox. It contains security vulnerabilities that put your computer at risk. Once you've updated to the latest version, continue with troubleshooting Flash Player below.
7. From your Firefox profile folder, delete the pluginreg.dat file.
8. Start Firefox and load the following page. In the "Check if Flash Player is installed" section, you should see a blank box. If you instead see the Flash Player version number, the the uninstallation failed. Open the Add-ons Manager, Plugins category and check if "Shockwave Flash" is still listed.
If uninstallation was successful, you can continue with installing the latest version of Flash Player.
1. Exit all applications.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Run the Flash Player installer for Firefox.
4. Once the previous installer finished and has been closed, run the Flash Player installer for Internet Explorer.
5. Once the previous installer finished and has been closed, start Firefox and load the following page. In the "Check if Flash Player is installed" section, you should the most recent Flash Player version number. If you instead see a blank box, installation may have failed. Open the Add-ons Manager, Plugins section and check if "Shockwave Flash" is listed.