cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't scroll up or down with the mouse wheel

Highlighted
Grand Master

I can't scroll up or down with the mouse wheel

My mouse wheel won't scroll in Firefox, but it works for every other program (including IE, don't make me go back to that!). I have downloaded the latest driver for my mouse and also tried changing the config in "mousewheel.withnokey". I never had this problem then suddenly it just happened, but only in Firefox. Any ideas?

Corey

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== randomly

16 REPLIES
Grand Master

Re: I can't scroll up or down with the mouse wheel

I can not get the computer to scroll down using the bar on the touch pad (laptop) Can anyone give me a hint?

Grand Master

middle mouse button on IBM R50e doesn't work eather after last FF update. It does in every other program. Not nice. FF 3.6.3 XP Pro NL SP3

Grand Master

No choice to get back on the previous version....

Grand Master

Me too!

My old Logiteh wireless MX3000 worked ok. My new Thinkpad bluetooth mouse (with the latest driver) won't scroll in Firefox.

Grand Master

I can't scroll with center mouse on Firefox either. Used to work fine until latest update. Please Fix!

Site Moderator

Make sure that the settings in the Mouse driver (Control Panel > Mouse) are default.

Grand Master

The fix for me was uninstalling all but the most recent Java add on.

New User

Firefox SUCKS

internet explorer is kilotons better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >)

New User

For those of you that have a Lenovo computer your problem may very well be that your Trackpad or Ultranav driver is outdated. I downloaded an update and the middle button works again for scrolling.