cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can successfully log into this website but when i try to open messages or test results from the menu I am immediately kicked out saying session timed out.

Highlighted
New User

I can successfully log into this website but when i try to open messages or test results from the menu I am immediately kicked out saying session timed out.

I called the customer support line for website. They had me try to open using Internet Explorer, and it works perfectly fine.

I recently changed from Windows 7 to Windows 8, and am back to Windows 7 again via system recovery discs. I did not have this problem with the website using Firefox prior to switching and switching back. Is there some sort of security setting that I am missing? I am not having any problems using other login and password protected sites that I use.

3 REPLIES

Re: I can successfully log into this website but when i try to open messages or test results from the menu I am immediately kicked out saying session timed out.

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

• Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

• Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
New User

Re: I can successfully log into this website but when i try to open messages or test results from the menu I am immediately kicked out saying session timed out.

Thank you, however that did not solve the problem. I have attached a screen shot of the page. The error message is posted above the login boxes.

2013-02-05-07-55-09-911af7.png

Are you using a proxy server?