cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not print from firefox anymore, used to be able to print either hilighted selection or print page now I get an error message

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I can not print from firefox anymore, used to be able to print either hilighted selection or print page now I get an error message

When it goes to print an error message comes up "an unknown error occrred while printing", this just started happening the last few days, I can print if it's an adobe file, but not from the screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I can not print from firefox anymore, used to be able to print either hilighted selection or print page now I get an error message

3 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I can not print from firefox anymore, used to be able to print either hilighted selection or print page now I get an error message

New Contributor

Thanks problem solved.

New Contributor

Same with me. If it is a xps doc try highlighting what you want to print, or go to the page you want to print and hit ctrl+P. It works for me.