cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already tried your "helps" and it wasn't helpful. I need to access ipower.com to edit our business website and it will not load. I need an answer ASAP.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I already tried your "helps" and it wasn't helpful. I need to access ipower.com to edit our business website and it will not load. I need an answer ASAP.

I have access the website before, obviously, as ipower requires Firefox to create and edit websites they host. I need to access the website to update our webpage, but it will not load now, after following all your prompts to try to fix the issues, the problem still remains. It would be more helpful if you would provide a phone number to talk like with someone to resolve this issue.

1 REPLY
Site Moderator

Re: I already tried your "helps" and it wasn't helpful. I need to access ipower.com to edit our business website and it will not load. I need an answer ASAP.

(Mozilla, like most developers of free software, doesn't have a phone number for tech support. Instead there is this official support forum and knowledge base).

To start out with, First update your Firefox. It is extremely old and out of date. Using such old software not only leaves you vulnerable to known security holes, but to know bugs in the software as well. Update Firefox to the latest version

After updating, try again. If the problem still exists, please try to read Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should