i got this midicair toolbar somehow, i didn't download it and voila, there it is! now i got this search.conduit.com as my startpage, midicair web search and the toolbar are serving me though i didn't ask for that. How ' sweet ' a service is! I ran some scans, no avail, i search it online for solutions, sadly seldom was found. can any one help me out? Any idea on midicair toolbar uninstall will be much appreciated, thx!
midicair toolbar is a kind of malicious virus and it can't be removed completely by any PC security software. You have to remove the add-ons of midicair toolbar on firefox and then clean up the related registry entries.
Comment from a forum moderator, I have removed the remainder of this post as it linked to a site that prominently offers livechat on the subject for a fee, in addition to other paid for services.
Please do not advertise, or link unnecessarily to fee charging sites. ~J99
You can try to reset your browser before gowing down to cumbersome manual method:
(link to site prominently advertising paid for services removed ~J99 )
A. Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
1. Click on the Firefox button > Help > Troubleshooting information.
2. A new window pops up with a box containing ‘Reset Firefox’ button on the left uppers corner of the web page.
3.A box pops up for confirmation, please click ‘Reset Firefox’:
C. if you use Google Chrome, please follow the instruction below:
1. choose ‘Customize and Control Google Chrome’ menu.
2. select ‘Options’.
3. click ‘Under the Hood’ tab on ‘Options’ window.
4. Click ‘Reset to Defaults’ button.
Registry editing should be undertaken only with extreme care, and preferably only after making suitable backups prior to each edit.
You will lose some information on using Firefox reset. You may wish to close as many open tabs as possible, also bookmark open tabs and homepages of any Firefox extensions; before using the reset feature. Please look at the article