cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable fullscreen permission and window.onbeforeunload popup permamently?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

How to disable fullscreen permission and window.onbeforeunload popup permamently?

I never want to see the fullscreen permission dialog or the "are you sure you want to leave this page" dialog popups. They are only annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: How to disable fullscreen permission and window.onbeforeunload popup permamently?

You can set the dom.disable_beforeunload pref to true on the about:config page to disable this alert.

• dom.disable_beforeunload = true

The only choices for full screen permissions are "Always Ask" and "Block". You can manage the full screen permission via "Tools > Page Info > Permissions" or via the about:permissions page.

You can toggle this pref that is aimed at developers to false if you want to suppress this dialog.

• full-screen-api.approval-required = false

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.

2 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: How to disable fullscreen permission and window.onbeforeunload popup permamently?

You can set the dom.disable_beforeunload pref to true on the about:config page to disable this alert.

The only choices for full screen permissions are "Always Ask" and "Block". You can manage the full screen permission via "Tools > Page Info > Permissions" or via the about:permissions page.

You can toggle this pref that is aimed at developers to false if you want to suppress this dialog.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.

New User

cor-el said

THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.