How do I remove Bearshare Search engine PERMANENTLY?
EVERY time I open Mozilla Firefox to go online it opens to Bearshare, and I try to CHANGE it EVERY time! I will change the settings for the homepage and save, but once I turn it off, I am right back at the BEARSHARE SEARCH I HATE!!!! I want it removed PERMANENTLY from our computer but cannot get it out!!!! PLEASE HELP, I HATE BEARSHARE!
Re: How do I remove Bearshare Search engine PERMANENTLY?
1. Open my computer
2. Go in your main hdd (usually c
3. Open Program Files (on my windows 7 hp its in "program files (x86)"
4. Find "BearShare Applications" and open
5. Next open mediabar folder and find the uninstall file.
6. Uninstall and your all done just dont forget to change home page and restart firefox or iinternet explorer.
This is what solved my problem. If you could not find it in add\remove programs its because you already uninstalled "bearshare" but not that annoying mediabar page search thing which came with bearshare but uninstalls seperately. Hope this helps and or solves your problem!