I now have "ALOT" on my browser and I want to remove it. If I switch to Explorer it is gone.
Solved! Go to Solution.
In order to rid myself of the annoying ALOT toolbar I inadvertently installed, I had to do several things:
1. Uninstall ALOT
- Start Menu > Control Panel > Programs & Features - choose ALOT and click uninstall
2. Change homepage back
- Firefox Menu > Options > Options OR File > Tools > Options - Update homepage on General tab
3. Remove from Firefox Addons
- Firefox Menu > Add-ons OR Tools > Add-ons - highlight ALOT, click the trash can on the far right
4. Remove it from the Search box next to the address bar at the top of the browser:
- Click the down arrow next to the icon in the search box - Click Manage Search Engines - In the Manage Search Engine List box, highlight ALOT and click Remove.