cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make Firefox automatically display my homepage when opening a new tab (instead of a blank page now)?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Grand Master Contributor

How do I make Firefox automatically display my homepage when opening a new tab (instead of a blank page now)?

How do I make Firefox automatically display my homepage when opening a new tab (instead of a blank page now)? (version 3.6.6 on a Windows7 64-bit rig)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: How do I make Firefox automatically display my homepage when opening a new tab (instead of a blank page now)?

4 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: How do I make Firefox automatically display my homepage when opening a new tab (instead of a blank page now)?

New Contributor

Found the answer in another thread discussing the same problem. Hit Ctrl and click the Home icon at the same time. Works great!

New Contributor

clicking on control and the house icon at the same time does the same thing as just clicking on the house icon alone. I chose all the add ons for a new Firefox homepage, but when I click on the house icon, all I get is a blank page with just a searchbox. I can't find the page where all the add ons were deposited. How do I find THAT page to make my homepage. Someone smart - please help me I know how to make a page my homepage, but I must get to it first, and I don't know how to bring up the page that I've designed. Please e mail me and help me. Please. Emilie LaFave in NC e mail: EmilieLaFave@gmail.com

New Contributor

If you are using the latest version of firefox you dont need an addon simply change it in the config

http://computerlearnhow.com/how-to-change-the-firefox-new-tab-homepage-to-something-useful/#.T6om38U...