cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?

Highlighted
New User

How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?

Don't know the English vocabulary in this field: I want to get back to the page I just was on, without having to start all over the search again. Have looked for somewhere to click, but haven't found that arrow-type of sign as yet. How do I go about to install that function? Please give me the exact words to use as I don't know these English (computer) words. Or if the funtion allready exist, what is it called and where do I find it? I have a Mac OSX, if that's important info. Thanks. Pirjo

3 REPLIES
Expert User

Re: How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?

This is what the Back button does. It normally is at the left of the address bar. If you don't see it, try steps here: Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing.

New User

Re: How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?

Hello, dear. Thank you so much for your (fast) help! The toolbar was missing - now I have it thanks to your help! Kisses to you! Pirjo

Expert User

pirjoinkin..., if you're still there, you can close this thread as solved using a button at the right of my reply. Thanks