cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the Popular Tab just below the Awesome Bar. There are preset websites that I never use and would like to add ones I do use. Thank you!

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

How do I edit the Popular Tab just below the Awesome Bar. There are preset websites that I never use and would like to add ones I do use. Thank you!

The Popular Tab is on the same line as the Bookmarks Tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legendary Contributor

Re: How do I edit the Popular Tab just below the Awesome Bar. There are preset websites that I never use and would like to add ones I do use. Thank you!

You can edit or remove the folders on the Bookmarks Toolbar. For example, you can right-click (or Mac equivalent) to access Properties or Delete.

To move items, it's probably easier to use the Library dialog, also known as the Bookmarks Organizer.

Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks

Here you can move items between the Bookmarks Toolbar and the main Bookmarks menu.

Does it work?

4 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: How do I edit the Popular Tab just below the Awesome Bar. There are preset websites that I never use and would like to add ones I do use. Thank you!

You can edit or remove the folders on the Bookmarks Toolbar. For example, you can right-click (or Mac equivalent) to access Properties or Delete.

To move items, it's probably easier to use the Library dialog, also known as the Bookmarks Organizer.

Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks

Here you can move items between the Bookmarks Toolbar and the main Bookmarks menu.

Does it work?

Site Moderator

New Contributor

Hi JSCHER2000, Perfect answer! Thank you so much!

New Contributor

Hi Cor-el, Worked great-thank you for the help!