Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable a Pop-up blocker?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Grand Master Contributor

How do I disable a Pop-up blocker?

Where do I go to disable the Pop-up blockers, so I can play certain games on Pogo?

URL of affected sites

http://

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: How do I disable a Pop-up blocker?

You can add an exception for pogo.com, when you get the yellow bar that says a pop-up has been blocked. See Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting.

To completely disable the pop-up blocker, go to Tools > Options > Content and uncheck Block pop-up windows

11 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

You can add an exception for pogo.com, when you get the yellow bar that says a pop-up has been blocked. See Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting.

To completely disable the pop-up blocker, go to Tools > Options > Content and uncheck Block pop-up windows

Grand Master Contributor

'i am having some problems with some of the websites.'

Grand Master Contributor

Thank-You Chris_Ilias

Grand Master Contributor

i hve the same problem and i did but wen i open new windows all i get is untitled pages

Grand Master Contributor

on my mac, under tools, i do not have 'options' that i can click on to disable pop-ups. please let me know if there is another way to disable the pop-ups in firefox. thanks.

Support Forum Moderator

On Mac, it's Firefox > Preferences > Content. All the info is in the Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting article. :-)

New Contributor

I thank you so much Chris for helping with the disabling of pop-up blockers for pogo.com. I have been battling this problem for weeks(even hired someone twice) because I was unable to get into a room when I wanted my own settings. All I needed to do is follow your instructions and it was an easy fix. thanks again for your help. Kim_505

New Contributor

i did all the above. however, after few successful popups, the firefox4 blocks them again, and it seems as i can do nothing, but restart the application. also the message that firefox blocked the popup window shows up just for a split of the second. very annoying. i am using some business application and there everything is based on popups ... any ideas? thanks!

New Contributor

For disabling the feature of pop-up blocker in Firefox, go to the tools menu and click on ‘Options’ followed by the content panel. To disable all the pop-up blockers, uncheck the ‘Block pop-up Window’ box. In order to disable the pop-up blocker for a given set of websites, click on the ‘Exceptions’ and enter the URL of the websites whose pop-up need not be blocked. Close the Window and click ‘OK’.