cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I permanently save my customized toolbars and navigation button settings? When I run Norton Utilities CleanUp, Firefox gets reset to 'factory'.

Highlighted
New User

How can I permanently save my customized toolbars and navigation button settings? When I run Norton Utilities CleanUp, Firefox gets reset to 'factory'.

I like to clean things out on a regular basis but when I run the Norton Clean-up utility all of my custom toolbar and navigation button settings get reset to 'factory' condition. How can I permanently save these changes to my config or preference settings?

2 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: How can I permanently save my customized toolbars and navigation button settings? When I run Norton Utilities CleanUp, Firefox gets reset to 'factory'.

Check the configuration setting for Norton Utilities CleanUp, so it doesn't "clean" any Firefox files.

New User

Re: How can I permanently save my customized toolbars and navigation button settings? When I run Norton Utilities CleanUp, Firefox gets reset to 'factory'.

Cookies, Completed Forms, .tmp files are all that's set to be cleared. If I can identify the appropriate elements I can protect them from deletion. Does anyone know?