cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey all, I just downloaded Firefox 9 but I guess this doesn't work with Mac OS 10.4.11? If not, any suggestions on how I can get awesomescreenshot.com? tx

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey all, I just downloaded Firefox 9 but I guess this doesn't work with Mac OS 10.4.11? If not, any suggestions on how I can get awesomescreenshot.com? tx

I downloaded Firefox 9, put in Application folder yet every time I go back to awesomescreenshot.com to download, still says I am using an old version of Firefox. So frustrating. Would LOVE any help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Hey all, I just downloaded Firefox 9 but I guess this doesn't work with Mac OS 10.4.11? If not, any suggestions on how I can get awesomescreenshot.com? tx

Firefox 3.6.28 is the latest version of Firefox that works on 10.4. Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.4 or PowerPC processors You unfortunately have a PPC processor, so the only way you can use modern software is to purchase a new PC. Or, you can try using http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/. But please note that you will be using a community project that may or may not work.

2 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Hey all, I just downloaded Firefox 9 but I guess this doesn't work with Mac OS 10.4.11? If not, any suggestions on how I can get awesomescreenshot.com? tx

Firefox 3.6.28 is the latest version of Firefox that works on 10.4. Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.4 or PowerPC processors You unfortunately have a PPC processor, so the only way you can use modern software is to purchase a new PC. Or, you can try using http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/. But please note that you will be using a community project that may or may not work.

New Contributor

Thanks, Tyler. I was afraid that might be the answer Smiley Happy Oh well, time to get a new Mac. Thanks, again!