cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble saving an image of the whole page using pdf it. I click save, but not in the file. I have tried saving in multiple locations, saing it as .jpg

Highlighted
New Contributor

Having trouble saving an image of the whole page using pdf it. I click save, but not in the file. I have tried saving in multiple locations, saing it as .jpg

Just about 2 days ago I started having a problem saving a jpg file using the "pdf it!" add-on. It lets me save, but when I look in the folder there is nothing there? I use save as image and then whole page. I have tried saving in several different locations, but nothing works.

Thanks for the help.

3 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Having trouble saving an image of the whole page using pdf it. I click save, but not in the file. I have tried saving in multiple locations, saing it as .jpg

Same thing for me. It doesn't work anymore (1.15 or 1.17). Saved files as image are volatilized. Files saved as pdf work correctly.

Site Moderator

Re: Having trouble saving an image of the whole page using pdf it. I click save, but not in the file. I have tried saving in multiple locations, saing it as .jpg

We have seen more reports that extensions that save the page as an image are broken, so you may have to check out the website of the developer to see if there is an update to address this issue.

New Contributor

The link to website of the developer is broken too !