cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google+ recommend to download new version mozilla firefox but google+ web page stil not opening. always ask me to download new version. what I am goingto do

Highlighted
New User

Google+ recommend to download new version mozilla firefox but google+ web page stil not opening. always ask me to download new version. what I am goingto do

Firefox 3.6 ask mi to download ???

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Google+ recommend to download new version mozilla firefox but google+ web page stil not opening. always ask me to download new version. what I am goingto do

Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

• Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

• Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Site Moderator

Re: Google+ recommend to download new version mozilla firefox but google+ web page stil not opening. always ask me to download new version. what I am goingto do

You can also check for problems caused by extensions.

Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.

Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also:

Site Moderator

the google product forums are full about this issue: http://productforums.google.com/d/topic/google-plus-discuss/QvaQaWgYuQE/discussion

there's not much you can do on your end - hopefully google will fix the problem soon...