Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Reader doesn't work in Firefox

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Google Reader doesn't work in Firefox

It's been a week since I can't use Google Reader with Firefox, while I still can with other browsers.

The list of feeds in the left loads without a problem, but the posts' list on the left doesn't load.

Any assistance with this will be highly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Google Reader doesn't work in Firefox

Please update to Firefox 11 first, which has some security fixes and other bugs worked out.

Then, read Websites look wrong, which will probably help your problem with Google Reader.

12 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Please update to Firefox 11 first, which has some security fixes and other bugs worked out.

Then, read Websites look wrong, which will probably help your problem with Google Reader.

New User

I've found several useful links and I was able to solve it. Thanks!

New User

Hi Paulina, Tyler... I've done all the things in the Websites look wrong link but I'm still experiencing the problem. Paulina, could you let me know what solved yours?

Thanks in advance!

New User

I have that issue since the update to FF 12. No issues with Google Reader before. I can only see the headings, nothing happens if I click on any of them.

New User

On a google help page, I found the suggestion to disable the IETab extension. This worked for me.

New User

Well, it is some extension. I started FF without Extensions, it worked. Disabled some of them, restarted, problem gone. I can't say which one it was. IETab was one of them though. As I need my Computer for work, I couldn't thoroughly test all of them...

New User

It's not IETab 2 (the one I'm using) - I've disabled it and the Reader problem is still there. I'll try disabling all extensions just to see if it works when I have time and will keep you posted. Thanks!

New User

Much appreciated. Thanks!

New User

I've had this problem for the last week and a half or so, since before the FF12 update, and disabling IE Tab Plus 2.0.0.0 fixed it for me.