cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these?

From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these?

Great idea!! Thanx!

4 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: From time to time my roomate ends up getting new toolbars with buttons or apps I dont want. How do I mange these?

Hi! When you roomate installs Addons, you might get some toolbars you don't want. You can remove them. This is the shortcut for the Addon-menu: command + shift + A

Site Moderator

Support Forum Moderator

IMO, a better way of dealing with that is to have a separate Logon User Account in Windows for your room mate.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee623984%28v=ws.10%29.aspx#BKMK_explained

New Contributor

Great idea!! Thanx!