cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font doesnt look right

Highlighted
New Contributor

Font doesnt look right

Select websites are rendering text oddly no settings have been changed it just randomly started I have reset the browser I have even downloaded and updated to the newest firefox but as you can see from the image here http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/763/scrnq.png as you can see the text is rough.

I have ran firefox in safe mode which didnt fix it I have reset the zoom I have checked the content tab and made sure it was all default as I said above I updated and reset the browser.

5 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: Font doesnt look right

New Contributor

As you can see from my first post I have already updated firefox though I just did it again and I have already checked all the font sizes and fonts to make sure they were on default. I went as far as reseting everything back to default settings by reseting the whole browser but thank you for the input. Anyone else have any other ideas.

Site Moderator

Try to set the gfx.content.azure.enabled pref to false or if this didn't help disable Direct2D by setting the gfx.direct2d.disabled pref to true on the about:config page and leave hardware acceleration otherwise enabled.

New Contributor

Well I attempted both however even after that it still is acting the same way. I dont understand why this happens out of the blue.

Legendary Contributor

Hello ac19189, if you try cor-el solution and did not solve the issue then try to Turn off hardware acceleration and check it again.

thank you