cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash not working properly after update to Firefox 3.6.7

Highlighted
Grand Master Contributor

Flash not working properly after update to Firefox 3.6.7

Ever since I updated to Firefox 3.6.7, Flash is not working properly. I updated my Flash, but that did not fix the problem. Has anyone else run into this since updating Firefox?

URL of affected sites

http://www.cbssports.com

42 REPLIES
Grand Master Contributor

Re: Flash not working properly after update to Firefox 3.6.7

I am having the same problem as well -_- I think I am going to go back to the last firefox version before this because I never had this problem before.

Grand Master Contributor

Having the same problem. Facebook doesn't work either and Flash Player errors. Coontent not loading. Sucks!

Grand Master Contributor

I started to have same problem after firefox was updated to 3.6.7 this morning. Firefox just jams when you try to enter a site wich has flash components. Its not flash player fault because I tested that all the sites and they work fine in other browsers(opera, chrome)

Grand Master Contributor

Im Having the same problem with flash player and acrobat as well the trouble shooting isn't helping and I keeps telling me I have to install a missing add on which is GP.xpi

Grand Master Contributor

Same problem...

Grand Master Contributor

Anyone have a solution to this yet? Sounds like a lot of people are running into this.

Grand Master Contributor

Same exact problem. First the LastPass issue and now this. I'm not going to allow my FF to automatically update anymore. this is getting ridiculous.

Grand Master Contributor

Same problem on a windows XP computer. Can load my home page but can't see anyone else's pages or status.

Grand Master Contributor

All that plus my mouse isn't working right. Where's the help???