cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF 3.6.3 will not install zynga poker game bar on FB and I read on FB they do not support FF with plugin (do I have plugin)

Highlighted
Grand Master Contributor

FF 3.6.3 will not install zynga poker game bar on FB and I read on FB they do not support FF with plugin (do I have plugin)

Does firefox 3.6.3 have a plug-in? I read in Facebook that they do not support FF plugins. Firefox is my default browser. I also have IE7 to use when I need to. I tried to install Zynga game bar in IE 7 and it worked. There must be some little thing I am missing with getting Firefox to install game bar. I had no struggle to install in IE 7 - it went smoothly. I want to have this on FF browser as it is my favourite.

URL of affected sites

http://facebook.com

7 REPLIES
Grand Master Contributor

Re: FF 3.6.3 will not install zynga poker game bar on FB and I read on FB they do not support FF with plugin (do I have plugin)

same problem here

Grand Master Contributor

Re: FF 3.6.3 will not install zynga poker game bar on FB and I read on FB they do not support FF with plugin (do I have plugin)

hsdhjsds

Grand Master Contributor

hiouhoi;jhokj

Grand Master Contributor

Hi Emilio Your description of the problem is exactly the same as mine. I too installed Zynga Game Bar on IE7 but did not like it and Firefox is my default. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled FIREFOX 3.6.6 and the Zynga Game Bar installed smoothly. I also had read that Facebook does not support FF plugins. In FF plugins it says I have Mozilla Default Plug-in - 1.0.0.15. Only problem with FF on Zynga Poker is that it freezes alot on me. So I installed Google Chrome, which is very fast - and I am going to try it with Zynga Poker to see if the freezing stops. Thanks for your response.

Grand Master Contributor

Hi Emilio Your description of the problem is exactly the same as mine. I too installed Zynga Game Bar on IE7 but did not like it and Firefox is my default. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled FIREFOX 3.6.6 and the Zynga Game Bar installed smoothly. I also had read that Facebook does not support FF plugins. In FF plugins it says I have Mozilla Default Plug-in - 1.0.0.15. Only problem with FF on Zynga Poker is that it freezes alot on me. So I installed Google Chrome, which is very fast - and I am going to try it with Zynga Poker to see if the freezing stops. Thanks for your response.

Grand Master Contributor

Same here Emilio and Betty. Have no problem downloading Zynga main toolbar with all games but Poker Toolbar will not download. I have tried several times. Also use Firefox/3.6.8.

Grand Master Contributor

please help me to get a solution on my problem,, all of my facebook games has no zynga game bar and because of that i can not play or cant activate any games. i hope you can help me to solve this problems as soon as possible. thanks