cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every 10 min. or so the screen background goes gray , and everything stops. I can still read the words

Highlighted
New User

Every 10 min. or so the screen background goes gray , and everything stops. I can still read the words

Every 10 min. or so my screen background goes gray, and everything stops. I can still read what's on the screen, but can't do anything. In about 10 to 15 seconds, the screen comes bactkto normal. Please---any suggestions. Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Every 10 min. or so the screen background goes gray , and everything stops. I can still read the words

Please update your Firefox to latest version of Firefox 18.0.1 and give a try

New User

Re: Every 10 min. or so the screen background goes gray , and everything stops. I can still read the words

Thanks for the help. I did download The 18.0.1 version. But when I click the HELP button at the top of my screen, and then click About Firefox, It indicates that I still have Firefox 11.

I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so maybe I just need to find out how to eliminate the 11 version and replace it with the 18.0.1 version.  Thanks very much, Jack