cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant watch youtube videos

Highlighted
New User

Cant watch youtube videos

i know i made a second post about this i messed up. so i cant watch any youtube videos on firefox but i can watch them on google chrome and internet explore. when i try to play a youtube video i cant cick play and the video is all black i post a screen and show you.

10 REPLIES
New User

Re: Cant watch youtube videos

screen

2012-07-11-01-03-13-911af7.png
New User

11.2 If the flash player if you restore Firefox works fine on 13.1. 11.3 Adobe Flash player and video does not turn on if I crash Win7.thanks.

Site Moderator

New User

Dont need help because now i can watch videos kind of wired because i could it watch any videos and now i can put thanks anyways

Site Moderator

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Try to "disable the hardware acceleration" in the Flash Player as a quick test.

Flash "Display settings" window:

New User

search softpidea and downlode flash player offline pakage

only working flash pluging ok

reinstall flash player and firefox try

New User

Guys i can watch youtube videos now its just that when i played a video the screen was black but after a while i can watch youtube videos on firefox now.

New User

i have the same exactly porblem and have screenshot of my own https://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/images/2013-01-06-13-19-22-79838b.png

none of the replies did help me please, i really dont like the other browsers and the idea of launching one only to watch a video in youtube freaks me out.

please help me to fix this problem i've tryed E-V-R-E-Y-T-H-I-N-G - reinstall firefox - reinstall and update external patchs/add-ons - cleaning all temporary and chace files - disable firewall and antivirus to see if it sloves the problem - allowing Java & JavaScipt just all the options it demends

none of them helped me... im really desperate

2013-01-06-13-19-22-79838b.png
New User

gervanieh if you can tell me what you did to fix the problem i'll be thankful