cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have firefox as my home Page and replace my IGoogle with it bookmarks persona sites etc I do not want to use IE or yahoo for my homepage help please

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I have firefox as my home Page and replace my IGoogle with it bookmarks persona sites etc I do not want to use IE or yahoo for my homepage help please

I just don't understand Please need help Google is going away and i want to keep my sites bookmarks everything my homepage has I have been using this a long time and have it set the way I want it. Please someone listen to me

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Can I have firefox as my home Page and replace my IGoogle with it bookmarks persona sites etc I do not want to use IE or yahoo for my homepage help please

New Contributor

Re: Can I have firefox as my home Page and replace my IGoogle with it bookmarks persona sites etc I do not want to use IE or yahoo for my homepage help please

Thank you have been looking at Protopage and Netvibes but really have been upset by IGoogle Thank you again M

Site Moderator

You're welcome.

You can use the Bookmarks Toolbar or Bookmarks sidebar (Ctrl+B) to have easier access to the bookmarks.