cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have 2 yahoo mail addresses opened simultaneously - that is without signing out/in each time?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Can I have 2 yahoo mail addresses opened simultaneously - that is without signing out/in each time?

I would like to have 2 Firefox windows open simultaneously so that I can go from one yahoo email acct. to the other without signing out, then back in again. Is this possible ? I presently do it with firefox and explorer and I have nothing but problems with explorer.

Thanks -

Joe Dah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular User

Re: Can I have 2 yahoo mail addresses opened simultaneously - that is without signing out/in each time?

Unfortunately not, this is down to the website and Yahoo does not allow this.

Perhaps you would be better off with an E-Mail client, such as Thunderbird by Mozilla which will let you access multiple email addresses at one time?

3 REPLIES

Re: Can I have 2 yahoo mail addresses opened simultaneously - that is without signing out/in each time?

No.
Yahoo mail makes use of cookies & session to keep alive, so it won't allow two yahoo mails same time..

Regular User

Unfortunately not, this is down to the website and Yahoo does not allow this.

Perhaps you would be better off with an E-Mail client, such as Thunderbird by Mozilla which will let you access multiple email addresses at one time?

Site Moderator

You can look the Multifox extension if you want to sign on with different identities at the same time: