cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple feels that Firefox is implicated in my laptop losing my internet connection; I think they are crazy! Anyone else experienced something like this?

Highlighted
New User

Apple feels that Firefox is implicated in my laptop losing my internet connection; I think they are crazy! Anyone else experienced something like this?

Had no trouble (in fact I am in LOVE) with Firefox until my ATT modem died. I switched to Charter cable and started having trouble with Firefox running for awhile and then losing connection to internet. After 5 visits to apple they are telling me it must be Firefox. I Say no. It's more likely to be Lion OS. Has anyone else experienced trouble with an apple laptop losing connections?

1 REPLY
Site Moderator

Re: Apple feels that Firefox is implicated in my laptop losing my internet connection; I think they are crazy! Anyone else experienced something like this?

This isn't likely to be an issue with Firefox (does your whole laptop lose connection, or just Firefox?). I would also check with your cable company, restart your cable modem, check any routers you have on the line, etc.