cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since the last update today my Samsung Galaxy Tablet continually crashes making Firefox unusable - is there a fix for this?

Highlighted
New User

since the last update today my Samsung Galaxy Tablet continually crashes making Firefox unusable - is there a fix for this?

Since being automatically updated today, 20.02.2013, my Samsung Galaxy Tablet continually crashes making Firefox unusable - is there a fix for this? edit

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: since the last update today my Samsung Galaxy Tablet continually crashes making Firefox unusable - is there a fix for this?

Is this your tablet crashing, or Firefox? If you restart the tablet does it help?

New User

Re: since the last update today my Samsung Galaxy Tablet continually crashes making Firefox unusable - is there a fix for this?

I've tried restarting my tablet but it doesn't make any difference - should I reinstall?

Site Moderator

Yes, please reinstall.

Senior User

Colly, we're trying to debug this and trying to figure out how to reproduce on the #mobile IRC channel (irc.mozilla.org). Do you know if Firefox was running when you updated? Did you have a large amount of boomarks and history? Were you visiting a website during the upgrade?

New User

Yes to all three of your questions - have reinstalled and now working ok but have lost all my bookmarks, history etc