cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The perfect mobile browser?

Highlighted
New User

The perfect mobile browser?

Give mobile.Firefox an option to have websites default to desktop view permanently, a way to rearrange bookmarks, and a way to restore previously opened tabs when opening it, and this browser will be UNBEATABLE. That is all.

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: The perfect mobile browser?

Thanks for all the feedback! You can also submit your suggestions to Suggestion Box

Site Moderator

For the first one you could use the Phoney extension on mobile Firefox so you can make sites think you are using the "desktop Firefox". https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/android/addon/phony/

New User

Thank you, James, I will give this a try. Sometimes my previous tabs will automaty reopen, but often not, especially after a reboot. I've been spoiled withtfox,waterfoxers. Ugh, I can't edit my text on this HTC evo 4g, which is not a Firefox issue since it happens on all browsers. Anyways, waterfox ftw. Firefox for droid is the best mobile browser, and I just want to help take it over the top if possible. The challenge seems to be always having previous tabs/links open when starting the fox, even after a reboot. this is probably a challenge with droid's OS.