cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move tabs to right of pages

Highlighted
New Contributor

Move tabs to right of pages

How do I move my tabs to the right of my browser instead of the left? I am using a 10" Android tablet and can't find anything about it in the Q&A sections. In the video clips of the answer sections they all show the tabs on the right side of the browser. It would be a lot more convenient! Thx

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Move tabs to right of pages

Currently it is not possible to change sides of tabs on Firefox for Android. What I suggest is filing a bug at bugzilla.mozilla.org as a feature request that allows you to change which side the tabs are on.

New Contributor

It Must be different devices that has them on the right side because it showed the tabs being on the right in a couple of the help videos. Thank you for your answer!

New Contributor

Can you provide which videos currently show them on the right side? That way I could take a look and perhaps get them corrected.

New Contributor

I have noticed that the tabs are on the right hand side of the browser on my phone, just not on my tablet. The tutorials which show this are "https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tabs-quickly-switch-websites-firefox-mobile" and the one for using the "awesome screen ". THX very much for your attention to this matter. Deb

Site Moderator

The button to open tabs is on the right, however the tabs are stacked on top of the browser.