cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Top sites from every showing up? and how to clear cache of TopSites ?

Highlighted
New User

How to remove Top sites from every showing up? and how to clear cache of TopSites ?

I need to remove Topsites, when you have more people using same Android device this is a problem. If you can't remove Topsites, then we will just have to uninstall Firefox. I have no idea how this feature passed and nobody figure it out how it would be bad for everyone.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: How to remove Top sites from every showing up? and how to clear cache of TopSites ?

New User

Re: How to remove Top sites from every showing up? and how to clear cache of TopSites ?

Yeah I see those don't work. so still waiting for official upgrade from Mozilla. I also uninstalled Firefox yesterday, will have to use Chrome then until you guys fix this.

Site Moderator

The second link is relevant. There is no way to disable the top sites at this time. We are working on getting private browsing mode to work on Android. I can't give an exact time frame for the feature to be complete.