cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox down load for Nexus 7

Highlighted
New Contributor

Firefox down load for Nexus 7

Mozilla website info says that Firefox android is comparable with Nexus 7. But when I attempt to down load I am directed to the Google Play Store where the site informs me that my devise is not comparable and I am unable to download. I tried to go to Mozilla apps and the site directed me to download Firefox Beta. When I tried to download I was again directed to the Play store and the site said incompatible and was unable to down load. My tablet is checked for downloads other than Play Store. How do I download to this devise?

7 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Firefox down load for Nexus 7

If you open up Google Play directly on your device; you should be able to install both Firefox and Firefox Beta.

New Contributor

Went directly to Play but was unable to download

New Contributor

Also went to another site, Same, unable to download

Site Moderator

Senior Contributor

Works for me. Directly on my Nexus 7 and on the website, I can install remotely.

2013-01-22-12-40-40-c45452.png
New Contributor

Don't know. I have no. Been able to download app from any website including Mozilla.

Senior Contributor

Do you have parental control enabled on your device or are you using an account on your Nexus 7 that is not an owner? Those two configurations will likely stop one from having the ability to install software.