cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download of Firefox for Mobile is inhibited because "Your content filtering level doesn't allow you to download this item." How do I correct my content filtering level?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Download of Firefox for Mobile is inhibited because "Your content filtering level doesn't allow you to download this item." How do I correct my content filtering level?

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII with T-Mobile. The model #is SGH-T989, Android version 2.3.6

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Senior User

Re: Download of Firefox for Mobile is inhibited because "Your content filtering level doesn't allow you to download this item." How do I correct my content filtering level?

"Content filter" is the Android Market's method for restricting certain applications that may provide access to "mature" content. You can disable content filtering in the settings of the Market app on your phone.

-Michelle

1 REPLY
Senior User

Re: Download of Firefox for Mobile is inhibited because "Your content filtering level doesn't allow you to download this item." How do I correct my content filtering level?

"Content filter" is the Android Market's method for restricting certain applications that may provide access to "mature" content. You can disable content filtering in the settings of the Market app on your phone.

-Michelle