cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I ask a handful of general questions about Firefox OS as a consumer and get answers? (i.e. a forum or something similar)

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Where can I ask a handful of general questions about Firefox OS as a consumer and get answers? (i.e. a forum or something similar)

I have about seven questions regarding Firefox OS. I'm potentially interested in opting for a tablet that runs it instead of Android or iOS. I couldn't find a place to ask questions like this. Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Where can I ask a handful of general questions about Firefox OS as a consumer and get answers? (i.e. a forum or something similar)

6 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: Where can I ask a handful of general questions about Firefox OS as a consumer and get answers? (i.e. a forum or something similar)

You can post any question you want in this forum. Someone may read it here and give you an answer or tell you where to go.

Grand Master Contributor

or you can try the irc channel

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mozilla.org

and enter #firefoxos or #firefox

New Contributor

Thank you! I posted my questions as a new thread.

Site Moderator

Grand Master Contributor

James, he already posted his question in the support fourm.

Site Moderator

Yes I know as the Questions section is more for desktop Firefox support and the place I linked to is for "Firefox OS" support in English where some who are involved with it do post in it occasionally.

I would have moved that thread to the "Firefox OS" English section, however I cannot as the Questions and Contributor Forums are not the same.