cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i uninstalled my firefox browser wrongly , i saved all of my data to firefox sync.how i can recover the sync data to latest installed firefox browser.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

i uninstalled my firefox browser wrongly , i saved all of my data to firefox sync.how i can recover the sync data to latest installed firefox browser.

mistakenly i uninstalled my firefox browser from my PC , But i saved my bookmarks, passwords, settings, history, add-ons, and tabs with Firefox sync setting. how i could recover [or] get back all of my sync data(i.e bookmarks, passwords, settings, history, add-ons, and tabs) to my latest installed firefox browser. thanking you . help me as soon as possible..........

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert User

Re: i uninstalled my firefox browser wrongly , i saved all of my data to firefox sync.how i can recover the sync data to latest installed firefox browser.

hey, see this thourougly:

How do I manage my Firefox Sync account?

2 REPLIES
Expert User

Re: i uninstalled my firefox browser wrongly , i saved all of my data to firefox sync.how i can recover the sync data to latest installed firefox browser.

hey, see this thourougly:

How do I manage my Firefox Sync account?

New User

hello friends mistakenly i uninstalled my firefox browser from my PC , But i saved my bookmarks, passwords, settings, history, add-ons, and tabs with Firefox sync setting. how i could recover [or] get back all of my sync data(i.e bookmarks, passwords, settings, history, add-ons, and tabs) to my latest installed firefox browser. thanking you . help me as soon as possible..........