cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firefox dont want to sync my addons, what sould i do? i triyed to make new profile, but is the same thing

Highlighted
New Contributor

firefox dont want to sync my addons, what sould i do? i triyed to make new profile, but is the same thing

i have windows7 x64, the latest firefox, initially it worked, but after some time started the error messages, and after latest firefox update, stopped to sync. my addons

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: firefox dont want to sync my addons, what sould i do? i triyed to make new profile, but is the same thing

It does not what to sync you add-ons from where to where? Are you sure the sync key is correct? Have you looked at the help article Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips ?

New Contributor

Re: firefox dont want to sync my addons, what sould i do? i triyed to make new profile, but is the same thing

sync with server, when i look in options, addons sync is disable, i enable it, and after some time in quota, addons size is 0, and so on..

Site Moderator

Not many of us here specialize with sync. Your best bet is to file a bug with bugzilla here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/