cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to uninstall inbox.com and cannot seem to do it, can you help me uninstall this?

Highlighted

I want to uninstall inbox.com and cannot seem to do it, can you help me uninstall this?

I downloaded inbox.com by mistake and want to remove it. inbox.com takes me or reroutes to different addresses than what I originally had set up. I have a macosx10.4.1.

3 REPLIES
New User

Re: I want to uninstall inbox.com and cannot seem to do it, can you help me uninstall this?

i want to uninstall inbox.com

Re: I want to uninstall inbox.com and cannot seem to do it, can you help me uninstall this?

I would like to find out how many other people feel as if this installation of InBox on their computers (PC or otherwise) was not their choice. I clicked on or unclicked, as was needed, it appeared, to NOT accept the installation of the tool bar.

Is this toolbar some kind of sneaky app? I also don't like the way it treats a search that I make. It seems to hijack me away to sites I'm not looking for. I've been using computers and toolbars for years; this seems to behave strangely.

In one search for how to un-install its toolbar, I found terms and conditions at In Box. Their advice: You don't have to un-install it. Just stop using it if you don't want to use it, it will disappear, after 3- 31/2 months of disuse.

And what about its data collecting operations?

I am sure I clicked appropriately NOT to install it. Is this site legal? Ethical?

PS--did another search and found instructions, provided by InBox for un-installation. I'm going to see how it works.