cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't view synced tabs in Firefox Mobile for iPhone. The page loads and then becomes blank or automatically goes to comment section of page.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I can't view synced tabs in Firefox Mobile for iPhone. The page loads and then becomes blank or automatically goes to comment section of page.

I use:

Firefox Desktop Beta Version

iPhone 4

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I can't view synced tabs in Firefox Mobile for iPhone. The page loads and then becomes blank or automatically goes to comment section of page.

4 REPLIES
Expert Contributor

Re: I can't view synced tabs in Firefox Mobile for iPhone. The page loads and then becomes blank or automatically goes to comment section of page.

Hi!

Can you be more specific about the Firefox Mobile for iPhone? There's no official Firefox for iPhone and it could be that the app that you are using is scam.

Thanks, Ibai

New Contributor

The app is called Firefox Home. Is this legit or a scam? It seems to be able to sync the tabs with Firefox on desktop.

Thanks.

-David

Site Moderator

New Contributor

Thank you!!!!