Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log onto barclays ibank anymore

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

I can't log onto barclays ibank anymore

When i try to log on it takes me to step 1 of 2 and i can not get any further. I have used other peoples pc's and there isn't a problem. This only seems to have occurred on mine since i have downloaded firefox 4.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I can't log onto barclays ibank anymore

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

• "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
4 REPLIES
New User

I also am unable to log in to barclays ibank. I have had this problem since early Feb 2011. It accepts the surname and membership No. and then hangs, or sometimes goes to the login page and accepts the 4 digits of a card No. and the pin sentry code and gets to the initial page with the obligatory sales pitch, but then hangs trying to get to the "At A Glance" page. I have emailed Barclays who insist that nothing has changed on their website and that many Firefox users are having no problem. I have just reinstalled Firefox (I am using 3.6.13) and it is still the same. Not sure what to do next.

Site Moderator

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

• "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
New User

Thank you cor-el - it worked!! :-)

Site Moderator

You're welcome