cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox home for the iPhone sync's initially but, it does not continue to sync after that. Is there something wrong with firefox sync or an issue with my app?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Firefox home for the iPhone sync's initially but, it does not continue to sync after that. Is there something wrong with firefox sync or an issue with my app?

Once firefox on the computer is closed for the first time after sync is setup it will not longer sync to the iPhone. I have tried deleteing and reading account several times. I refresh the app on iPhone. Nothing will work. One the initial sync is complete. Thats it.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Firefox home for the iPhone sync's initially but, it does not continue to sync after that. Is there something wrong with firefox sync or an issue with my app?

hello, mozilla has stopped development & further support for firefox home on ios devices halve a year ago. as an alternative you might want to try the following app & see if it is fixing the issue: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookmarks-on-the-go/id550037184

New Contributor

Re: Firefox home for the iPhone sync's initially but, it does not continue to sync after that. Is there something wrong with firefox sync or an issue with my app?

Does Mozilla plan to support this IOS app in the future?

Site Moderator

no, this app is independent of mozilla - but it should work with the sync service, which is open source/publicly documented...