Same pop keeps coming up no matter what sight I go to, and antivirus blocks it, explorer doesn't ahve this problem
this website aways pops up and my virus is protecting me. But it only happens on Mozilla
It does not matter what site i go to, the same pop up keeps coming up and i have pop blocker on with a couple of exceptions. This is getting very frustrating.
Please help to stop this pop.
Maelezo ya ziada ya mfumo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Unity Player 3.5.6f4
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Bing Bar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The requested URL cannot be provided
Blocked by Web Anti-Virus
Reason: malicious link
Click here if you think the web page has been blocked incorrectly.
Kaspersky PURE 2.0
Jibu la manufaa
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked