Learn the Basics: get started
Learn all you need to know to get started with Firefox.
- Njia za mkato za Kibodi - Kufanya kazi ya kawaida Firefox haraka This is a list of Firefox keyboard shortcuts for working with tabs, bookmarks, searching the web, playing media files and more.
- Get started with Firefox - An overview of the main features
- Search the Web on Firefox
- Where to find and manage downloaded files in Firefox
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox
- Bookmarks in Firefox
- How to print web pages in Firefox
- How to search IMDB, Wikipedia and more from the address bar
- How do I delete a bookmark?
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website
- Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want
- Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find
- How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
- View PDF files in Firefox
- How to search the contents of the current page for text or links
- Use the Profile Manager to create and remove Firefox profiles
- Use tabs to organize lots of websites in a single window
- How to make Firefox and websites go full screen
- Use bookmarklets to quickly perform common web page tasks
- Firefox's default home page has quick links to common features
- Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users
- Save web pages for later with Pocket for Firefox
- Pinned Tabs - keep favorite websites open and just a click away
- Firefox release notes - What's new and known issues