Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
I have checked the box Remember passwords for sites but it will not stay checked & does not fill in the password
Each time I go to a new web page, I will click on Tools & Options only to discover that the box "Remember passwords for sites" is unchecked. I have checked it repeatedly and added a few passwords. The few passwords I managed to save do not automatically roll in when I try to sign into those sites. In the older version, I did not have a problem.
Alla svar (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)