Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
How do I totally disable all caching in Firefox
What is the quickest and easiest way to disable all memory and disk caching in Firefox for the Mac, even after I have re-opened the browser? I'm a web developer who uses FF to test my websites. I need to be able to ensure that when I'm building a webpage and I refresh the page, I'm seeing whatever changes I've just made to the page rather than seeing the cached version of the page. Thanks.
Alla svar (2)
You could try this:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste cach*enab and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the browser.cache.disk.enable preference to switch the value from true to false
(4) Double-click the browser.cache.memory.enable preference to switch the value from true to false
(5) Double-click the browser.cache.offline.enable preference to switch the value from true to false
To view current cache contents to see whether anything is added or changed after that, you can type or paste about:cache in the address bar and press Enter to load that page.
Does it do what you need?