Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Op system toast. Can Boot to command prompt. Where can I find my passwords to export to new system.
Hard drive and memory good. Can access using DOS commands. Can see internal and external hard drive contents. Want to copy password and bookmark file to external drive and then move to new computer. The op system was VISTA on HP Pavilion
Alla svar (3)
You forget. Operating system is toast. All I have is DOS type command prompt. Have to know complete address i.e. C:\x\y\z fn.ext
Can't you start explorer.exe or any other program?
You can find the Firefox profile folder in this hidden location:
You can find these files in the Firefox profile folder.
- bookmarks/history: backups in the bookmarkbackups folder and places.sqlite (bookmarks, history)
- other SQLite files like cookies.sqlite (cookies) and formhistory.sqlite (saved form data)
- logins.json and key3.db (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- permissions.sqlite and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for Permissions and Site Preferences
- cert8.db for stored intermediate certificates (Certificate Manager)
- sessionstore.js for open tabs and pinned tabs and tab groups